Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Nans - Our guest from Belgium

Good Morning everyone and welcome back to the Besties UK Blog we are pleased to give a very warm welcome to Nans from Belgium ....

Hello everyone,

My name is Nans and I am on the "My Besties Dutch Girls" Design team for almost a year now. I still enjoy it so much because you never get bored with the lovely images of Sherri Baldy. For every occasion you can find something in the shop.



I live in a small town in Belgium together with my husband and 2 children. I work 3 days a week at the HR department of a SME. 
I started crafting several years ago. At first I used images in 3D, then I started colouring stamps with pencils and now I switched to colouring with Copics. Unfortunately time flies, but every free moment I spend in my hobbyroom.




I also design for Joy!Crafts and Hobbyhome Hobbyartikelen. If you want to see more of my creations please feel free to visit my blog HERE.




Thank you My Besties UK for letting me share some of my creations here on your blog.

Hugs,
Nans x

ps ... Still time to enter the Besties UK challenge here 

9 comments:

  1. Welcome Nans to our blog we are so happy to have you visit x - Carol X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nans and welcome .. I love your creations they are Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Nans - your cards are beautiful - love all the pastel colours Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big warm welcome for the UK to you Nans! Your cards are stunning and I looking forward to seeing more of your creations x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creations Nans!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hih Nans, great to see you over at My Besties UK - your work is stunning, I'm loving your colouring too.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of your card are stunning!! May I ask what you used on the fourth card to make those little bundles of flowers, the pink and purple flower clusters. Those are gorgeous! I've never seen anything like it, I just love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charity,
      Those are dies from Joy!Crafts, designed by Mery. They are called Fantasy Flowers and these are the article numbers 6002/0267 (corner) and 6002/0268 (border).
      Thanks for the compliment and if you need more information I happy to answer all of your questions.

      Have a nice evening.
      Nans xx

      Delete