Sunday, August 24, 2014

Lorraine - Our Visitor from the International Besties Team

Good Morning We have a new visitor today from the Besties International team - Lorraine please give her a very warm welcome ....


 Hi my name is Lorraine


 I started crafting approx 10 years ago after being retired early due to ill health, I am a single parent with a son who will be 24 this September and a little Jack Russell called Jess, she is my little baby girl.

 I started crafting while watching TV I saw some cards being made and thought I would give it ago I have never looked back, I have always loved rubber stamping then found a love of digi images, I love to colour and strive to produce something that I am pleased with and that others will love. I am always being inspired by so many lovely crafters in Blogland.


If you would like to see more of my work then please visit my blog

Lorraine  xx
 


12 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you Lorraine your cards are beautiful x -Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorraine
    Just love your cards Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Lorriane Hugs A

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome Lorraine
    your cards are lovely
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Lorrainesei herzlich gegrüsst und die Karten sind wunderschön Arbeiet
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, never knew this could be so nerve racking, lol.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards and nice colors.

    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards Lorraine, truly lovely.
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lorraine, i am so proud to have you on our My Besties International team.. you are a gem! Thank you, Carol and team for sharing our Designers on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lorraine .. love your cards ..thanks for joining us .. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. So good to meet you! your work is gorgeous and i just love your layouts! love Davinia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww such beautiful Besties Projects Lorraine xx thank you for visiting us at UK Besties

    Hugs Kerrie xx

    ReplyDelete